Club Ambassador Program
What will you gain as a Club Ambassador?
- New ideas to bring back to and rejuvenate your home club
- Confidence from speaking in front of unfamiliar audience
- The satisfaction of helping in a meeting function
- New contacts and meaningful connections to promote your personal growth!
- Recognition of your adventurous spirit
- The greatest reward for you is the experience!
What will the visited club gain?
- New ideas from the ambassador
- More knowledge and confidence for the existing club members
- Meet new people, learn from others and share your skills with others
- Advertise on your website or club page that you are welcoming Club Ambassadors!
How to become a Club Ambassador?
When you turn in your first completed CAP form, you will receive the following: the Designation of being an Official District 95 ‘Club Ambassador’ and recognition at the District 95 Spring Conference and the opportunity to go for one of this year’s Club Ambassador of the Year Awards
What to do: Before the Meeting
- Pick any club you haven’t visited. Contact the club to confirm it is meeting on the published date/time/location. Offer to be assigned a role or to be a guest speaker and included in the meeting agenda or say you just want to visit and observe.
- Let a visiting club Presiding officer know you’ll be attending.
- Sign-up for a role to earn more points.
To find out when the club meeting is taken place, check the Toastmasters International Website, “Find a Club” or follow easySPEAK for all clubs in your Area, Division and District.
What to do: During the Meeting
- Attend, take part and enjoy!
- Announce yourself as an Ambassador, promote the CAP, its benefits and encourage others to participate in the Club Ambassador Program.
- Observe the meeting details, participate and take note of the club practices you admired the most and best practices you would take back to your own club.
- Make sure to discuss with the club the option of sending your feedback / copy of the report to them.
- Take a picture with the presiding officer in front of the official Club flag or banner (optional).
- Take sure to discuss with the club the option of submitting a photo on District 95 social media.
What to do: After the Meeting
- Submit your Club Ambassador Report as soon as possible after your visit by completing this form. Click the link “Submit Report”.
- List the observed best practices and what you would implement in your own club.
- Share your experience with your club members!
- Visit more clubs! Above all, have fun exploring different clubs.
Any rules ?
How do I earn points?
Attend any Toastmasters meeting (not your Club) and bring a non-Toastmaster potential member with you 5
5 In person attendance at a meeting of a Club under 12 members 4 4 Organize a visit by your club (you and at least 3 other members) to another club. Only one organizer is recognized - somebody came up with the idea, right?! Picking up the Travelling Trophy qualifies! Joint Club meetings do not qualify. 4 + extra point for every additional member of your club over you + 3) In person attendance at a meeting of a chartered Club, a pre-prospective, or prospective Club 3 Taking a role at any other club - Speaker, Speech Evaluator, General Evaluator 3 Online attendance at a chartered Club, a pre-prospective or prospective Club 2 Submitting a 25-50 word description (Facebook appropriate) with a high-quality photo for posting on the D95 Social Media 2 Attendance at another Club’s Charter Party or Kick-off Meeting 2
Addendum: Other Organizations
This is not applicable to the Club Ambassador Program 2022 – 2023.
2022-2023 Club Ambassador Program
Welcome to District 95 Club Ambassador Program (CAP)
The Club Ambassador Program (CAP) is an initiative that encourages Toastmasters of District 95 to visit and explore other clubs than theirs. Your observations help yours and other clubs to grow!
This year the Club Ambassador Program encourages members to go outside their club(s) to learn from and support other clubs in District 95. Multiple visits to the same club are limited to 2 per Toastmasters year for point accumulation.
Any Toastmaster in District 95 can become a Club Ambassador!
All members excluding the D95 Extended Core Team are eligible to participate.
Division Director visits to clubs in their Division are not eligible.
Area Director visits to Clubs in their Area are not eligible.
Every time you visit another club that you are not a member of, simply record your progress on the form below, submit the form and you will collect points on the program.
Only visits between 1st July 2022 and 15th April 2023 will be counted as part of this year’s program.
Thank you for participating!
Your observations help yours and other clubs to grow!
Follow the link to “Submit Report”
Write to email@example.com if you have any questions.