District 95 Club Ambassador Program 2019-2020
Welcome to District 95 Club Ambassador Program (CAP)
The Club Ambassador Program (CAP) is an initiative that encourages Toastmasters of District 95 to visit and explorer other clubs than theirs. Your observations help yours and other clubs to grow!
Any Toastmaster in District 95 can become a Club Ambassador!
Every time you visit another club that you are not a member of, simply record your progress on the form below, submit the form and you will collect points on the program.
What will you gain as a Club Ambassador?
- New ideas to bring back to and rejuvenate your home club
- Confidence from speaking in front of unfamiliar audience
- The satisfaction of helping in a meeting function
- New contacts and meaningful connections to promote your personal growth!
- Recognition of your adventurous spirit
- The greatest reward for you is the experience!
What will the visited club gain?
- New ideas from the ambassador
- More knowledge and confidence for the existing club members
- Meet new people, learn from others and share your skills with others
- Advertise on your website or club page that you are welcoming Club Ambassadors!
How to become a Club Ambassador?
- FIRST: Visit, between July 1st and April30th, any club in which you are NOT a member. Visit as many clubs as you can to get a variety of ideas, different contributions and diverse experiences from those Toastmaster Clubs. NOTE: Only one visit to any club will be counted.
- SECOND: Have fun at the meeting as you observe, take notes and promote the CAP
- THIRD: Complete your Club Ambassador Report via this link or download the form in English or German to submit your report.
- NOTE: Area and Division directors can participate by visiting clubs outside of their area or division
What do you need to do?
Before visiting a club:
- Pick any club you haven’t visited. Contact the club to confirm it is meeting on the published date/time/location. Offer to be assigned a role or to be a guest speaker and included in the meeting agenda or say you just want to visit and observe.
- Let a visiting club Presiding officer know you’ll be attending.
- Sign-up for a role to earn more points.
To find out when the club meeting is taken place, check the District 95 calendar in Easy Speak for all clubs in your area, division and district https://tmclub.eu/mycalendar.php
During the meeting:
- Attend, take part and enjoy!
- Announce yourself as an Ambassador, promote the CAP, its benefits and encourage others to participate in the Club Ambassador Program.
- Observe the meeting details, participate and take note of the club practices you admired the most and best practices you would take back to your own club.
- Make sure to discuss with the club the option of sending your feedback / copy of the report to them.
- Take pictures and / or make a video clip about your visit (optional).
- Take sure to discuss with the club the option of submitting a photo and / or video message on District 95 social media.
After visiting a club:
- Submit your Club Ambassador Report as soon as possible after your visit by completing this form. Click the link “Submit Report” .
- List the observed best practices and what you would implement in your own club.
- Share your experience with your club members!
- Visit more clubs! Above all, have fun exploring different clubs!
Any rules ?
- Visits do not count if you are a member of the club.
- Visits to prospective (i.e., pre-charter) clubs and demonstration meetings for new clubs do count. Tell us if this is the case on the form or in an email.
- If you are an area/division director, only visits to clubs outside your area/division count.
- Attendance at an Area & Division contest does not count as a club visit.
- Multiple visits to the same club do not score more points.
Only visits between 1st July 2019 and 30th April 2020 will be counted as part of this year’s program.
For any questions regarding the CAP please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for participating in the District 95 2019-2020 Club Ambassador Program! Your observations help yours and other clubs to grow!