D95 Coronavirus Implications
News and Updates
the current worldwide situation about the spreading of the coronavirus Sars-CoV-2 and the caused disease covid-19 has impacts on TM business.
Please check toastmasters.org/covid-19 for the latest TI Headquarter official recommendations news.
This page will summarize the District 95 specific recommendations and a collection of helpful material how to succeed online.
Please see below for up to date blog posts as new information is provided by authorities and D95 Core Team.
Find also the most commonly requested information in the toggles below.
What are the current official risk areas?
Please ask all members and guests to have traveled to the following risk areas to self-quarantine as recommended
Updated: March 31st, 2020
- South Korea – Daegue and Province Gyeongsangbuk-do (North-Gyeongsang)
- Swiss – Cantones Tessin, Waadt, Geneve
- USA – States Califorina, Washington, New York and New Jersey
What does Toastmasters International recommend?
Where you can find reliable information?
It’s important that you review and check the official statements daily.
Please be aware: different recommendations may apply to your local city or administrative area.
OFFICIAL WEBSITES with reliable information:
- DENMARK: SUNDHEDSTYRELSEN
- GERMANY: Robert Koch Institut, Bundeszentrale für gesundheitliche Aufklärung
- SWEDEN: KRISINFORMATION
- NORWAY: NIPH
- USA: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- UN: WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION