January 21, 2021 6:00 pm / 8:00 pm
Toastmaster programs in the corporate setting can create wonderful opportunities to self- and team development.
Being a club officer in a Corporate Toastmaster Program can be a very unique experience.
Therefore we in District 95 decided to support you with a club officer training that is tailored for the needs of the club officers in the Toastmasters Corporate Clubs.
So please join us on the 21st and 29th of January from 18 pm.
Amongst the topics you can find: career development with the help of Toastmasters, leadership development, business storytelling.
Here are further details re. the agendas. The estimated timeframe is 2-2.5 hrs each.
21st of January
- Elizabeth Nostedt, DTM – What can TM give to my career and company
- Role sharing round – where you can meet the other corporate club officers sharing the same role
29th of January
- Agnes Tarnai, DTM – Business storytelling
- Christian Block – Applying fun to the online meetings
- Khushi Pasquale, DTM – Good practices
Please note that for receiving credits in the Distinguish Club Program both parts need to be attended by at least four club officers.
Please register using the following link.