Club Coach Program
A club coach is an experienced Toastmaster who coaches a club to rebuild membership and rejuvenate the club environment. The goal of a coach is to help the club achieve recognition in the Distinguished Club Program, which is accomplished by:
- Building rapport with club leaders and members
- Instilling enthusiasm, comradery and structure within the club
- Assessing the club environment and recommending best practices for success
- Working with club leaders to develop a Club Success Plan
- Encouraging the club to strive for Distinguished Club Program recognition
Clubs are eligible for club coach appointment provided the following requirements are met:
- The club must have at least three but no more than 12 paid members at the time of appointment.
- The club must not be suspended or closed.
- The club must not have more than two coaches appointed at one time.
To be eligible for appointment as a Club Coach, you must:
- Be a paid member in good standing with Toastmasters International.
- Not be an existing member of the club at the time of appointment.
What do I receive as a Club Coach?
Being a Club Coach is an opportunity for personal growth as an influencer, a coach and a mentor. You will be sent a club coach pin to wear during club meetings and will be provided helpful resources to aid you in performing your duties.
If you successfully coach the club to achieve recognition in the Distinguished Club Program, you will also receive credit in the education program and will be sent a certificate of accomplishment. Note: Credit is not received until after year-end results are final.
For more information on becoming or getting a Club Coach contact the Club Growth Director.