Division Awards: Triple Crowns
Any member who has achieved the following 3 educational achievements in Pathways will be eligible for a Triple Crown award. Levels 3 to 5, Pathway Mentoring and DTM. The Triple Crown pin and Certificate will be presented at the Division Conference by the District Core Team representative. Triple Crown Certificates can only be issued by the District and are signed as a token of honor for the achievement by the District Director.
Division Awards: D95 Outstanding Member
Each year maximum 2 members of each Division will be provided the Outstanding Member Award at the Spring Division Conference. An Outstanding Member Pin and Certificate from the District will be handed over to the recipient by the attending official representative of the District.
The recipients should be kept secret until the presentation of the award.
- Any paid member of the Division
- The member has shown TM values in an exceptional way by supporting members, clubs, or contributed to the area or the divisions regulary or over a longer successive period of time.
- Preferably members shall be chosen, who are working unseen in the background. So their specific contribution is not honored or valued by any other award or typical Toastmasters recognition, title or achievement.
- The Division Director will accept recommendations or nominations from other Toastmaster members of the Division
- The Division Director will make the final decision
District 95 has decided that all clubs will be honored for the successful participation at Club Officer Trainings, if all seven Club Officers attend both COTs in both periods. The incentive will be a $75 gift certificate for the club which can be used at the Toastmasters International Shop.
First 10th DCP Points Award
We will honor the clubs that were the first to reach 10 DCP Points. All clubs that reach this by the end of February will receive a voucher of 75€ for a purchase in the TMI store. If no club will finish this goal by end of February the first club which reaches 10 DCP Points after the end of February, will receive a voucher of 75€ for a purchase in the TMI store.
Pathways Shooting Stars
We also will honor the clubs that have the highest Pathways Adoption Rate included with the highest Awards per Members by 15th of March 2020.
The club with the highest rating will receive a voucher of 100€
The second a voucher of 75€
2020-2021 Additional Awards
All mentioned awards will be handed over at the Division Conference by the Division Director or representative of the District.